AAAAAAHHH! Congrats! I can't believe he didn't wait for my b-day tomorrow, but I'll forgive him :) Also I can't belive you have pictures on here already. You are so on top of it & you look GREAT, just like after the first! Does that mean you had another super easy delivery?! I am jealous, I hope mine will go so well! I need a few more details of the big event! I can't wait to tell Vic too :)
Oh Yeah!!! Welcome to the world little man. How exciting. I can't wait to hear all the details. You look great Jess! I think he does look a lot like Canon. How fun for those two buddies. Hope recovery is going well and you are getting some well needed rest! Love you all!
Congrats!!! Why do you look so cute right after having a baby?! I always look like death!! He is ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you updated the blog!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Name????
I am so glad he is finally here - you seriously had a huge beach ball sticking out. I don't know how you carried him like that without major back pain! Canon looks so happy to be a big brother - like he just found buried treasure. Jeremy is so cute. I hope you can get some rest this week. We'll come visit soon!
Congratulations you guys! I'm a little late, so sorry! I hope that everything went well and that Jeremy is a good baby for you. How does Cannon like having a little brother? How are you doing with two kids now? I am excited for you! Janice :)
7 comments:
AAAAAAHHH! Congrats! I can't believe he didn't wait for my b-day tomorrow, but I'll forgive him :) Also I can't belive you have pictures on here already. You are so on top of it & you look GREAT, just like after the first! Does that mean you had another super easy delivery?! I am jealous, I hope mine will go so well! I need a few more details of the big event! I can't wait to tell Vic too :)
Oh Yeah!!! Welcome to the world little man. How exciting. I can't wait to hear all the details. You look great Jess! I think he does look a lot like Canon. How fun for those two buddies. Hope recovery is going well and you are getting some well needed rest! Love you all!
Congrats!!! Why do you look so cute right after having a baby?! I always look like death!! He is ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you updated the blog!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Name????
Don't worry, I'm a little slow... Jeremy John is the name!! So cute!! Will he be JJ?
WOW!!! Two beautiful sons! Congratulations to you and your family! (I agree with everyone else, you are NOT allowed to look so CUTE after L&D!!) :-)
I am so glad he is finally here - you seriously had a huge beach ball sticking out. I don't know how you carried him like that without major back pain! Canon looks so happy to be a big brother - like he just found buried treasure. Jeremy is so cute. I hope you can get some rest this week. We'll come visit soon!
Congratulations you guys! I'm a little late, so sorry! I hope that everything went well and that Jeremy is a good baby for you. How does Cannon like having a little brother? How are you doing with two kids now? I am excited for you!
Janice :)
Post a Comment