CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monthly Update

This month has flown by here are a few
pictures from the month...
Jeremy boy all bundle up ready to face
the cold. Already 6 1/2 wks old!

Canon is such a great big brother.
Jeremy started crying and Canon
Said " I get him!"

Daddy and Jeremy!

One day we got home and I was unloading
things Canon put the glove on Jeremy's hand
and was tossing the ball into it. Jeremy didn't
seem to mind & Canon can't wait until he is
bigger to play with him.
Canon loves to do what ever the big boys do
especially what daddy does. Canon likes to shoot
even if his gun is a stick!

Who needs cloths and a diaper when
you have your sunglasses and your
work hat! I thought this was so funny
one night after his bath Canon was more
interested in "working" then getting dressed.

Canon loves his little brother! Sometimes too much!

Canon has now started to get himself
dressed. Somedays the shoes are on
the wrong feet and other days we forget
the pants! But he is doing great.
Are big boy already loves to hold
up his head a look around. Actually
ever since he was born he has wanted
to bob his head around and look.

2 comments:

Anonymous

I am missing so much! AGH! I am going to spoil them so much when I come to see them!...and I might smother them in kisses haha! ...no but seriously!
-Kara-

Anonymous

lol Nice pics!! Totally love the Cannon sporting his work hat and sunglasses! Looks like Cannon is an awesome big brother! Fun!