Okay so our little Jeremy is already one. I can not believe it. It has gone by so fast and he is really coming into his own personality. I can't decided which picture I like the best to put in a frame. What is everyone's suggestions.
I LOVE them all! Did you take them with your new camera? I really like the one of him in the field standing up, but I like the last 2 because his face is lit up better. The ones in the hay field are cutest for scene, but for showing off Jeremy I'd either do #7 close up or crop in on the last one. I always think it is hard to decide, but I've learned that pictures come out so different than they look on the computer so I print my favorites in a 4x6 and then choose.
5 comments:
I love the ones where he's in the wheat field!!!
I love #2. The face is too cute not to put that in a frame.
Where did you take them? I love them all I know that doesn't help but I do! We need to go have fun picture taking?
I vote for 3, 6 or 7. Well, heck, they are all so cute, get them all and just take turns putting them in the frame!! April
I LOVE them all! Did you take them with your new camera? I really like the one of him in the field standing up, but I like the last 2 because his face is lit up better. The ones in the hay field are cutest for scene, but for showing off Jeremy I'd either do #7 close up or crop in on the last one. I always think it is hard to decide, but I've learned that pictures come out so different than they look on the computer so I print my favorites in a 4x6 and then choose.
Post a Comment