Well I guess it is officially we are expecting our second baby on September 27, 2009. We just had our first ultrasound today and everything looks great. We are almost 10 weeks along. We will let everyone know what we are having sometime in May!!!
congrats! that is so exciting-you are such a cute mama. Sad I didn't get to visit at the game last week-we'll have to get the boys together sometime. Keep us posted!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, but I have pretty good timing to get on right after you post your great news! The second I saw the ultrasound pic I smiled! Congrats to your family!
YAAAAAAAY! This is so exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to tell Vic! Did you guys already come down? Tell Calvin to call Vic back!! :) I think your baby looks like a boy, but I'll cross my fingers that it is a girl!
Hey congrats!!! You can borrow Camden any time to help Cannon practice lol!!! Maybe you will have the baby on Sept. 21 Danners b-day! congrats again luv you all!
6 comments:
congrats! that is so exciting-you are such a cute mama. Sad I didn't get to visit at the game last week-we'll have to get the boys together sometime. Keep us posted!
Congratulations!! Your little man is so cute! I hope that you don't get sick!!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, but I have pretty good timing to get on right after you post your great news! The second I saw the ultrasound pic I smiled! Congrats to your family!
YAAAAAAAY! This is so exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to tell Vic! Did you guys already come down? Tell Calvin to call Vic back!! :) I think your baby looks like a boy, but I'll cross my fingers that it is a girl!
Hey congrats!!! You can borrow Camden any time to help Cannon practice lol!!! Maybe you will have the baby on Sept. 21 Danners b-day! congrats again luv you all!
Oh I am so happy for you guys! I was wondering when you would tell all! I can't wait to see you guys. Take care! Congrats again!
Post a Comment