This year was so fun with Canon. He did such a good job opening presents. He actually got tired of opening them and we had to help him. He of course got very spoiled. Aunt Kara and Uncle Tye were here and Canon had so much fun playing with them.
All of your Christmas pictures look so fun! I am jealous you got to go sledding already!! We've played in the snow a ton, but haven't made it to a hill yet. We even made a slide in our own back yard. I love the pictures of Canon opening presents. It looks like he had a great Christmas & the tool belt is my favorite! Hope you guys have a great New Year this week! Love you guys!
Calvin: I am so sorry to hear about your companion and grandparents! Life can be so challenging sometimes! Let me know your email and I will fill you in on some good (and now a little sad..just happened) about the twins!
AND, We would LOVE to have you guys come stay--you do know we are in the boondocks now, right? However, you are ALWAYS welcome to come stay!
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having fun!! IT was fun to see you over New Years! We made our blog private and would love to invite you... can you send me your email address to marilee001@msn.com? Hope 2009 is a good one!!
4 comments:
That tool belt is like the cutest thing ever!
Missed you! So glad I have the link again!!
Cal, do you remember the Penfold twins?
All of your Christmas pictures look so fun! I am jealous you got to go sledding already!! We've played in the snow a ton, but haven't made it to a hill yet. We even made a slide in our own back yard. I love the pictures of Canon opening presents. It looks like he had a great Christmas & the tool belt is my favorite! Hope you guys have a great New Year this week! Love you guys!
Calvin:
I am so sorry to hear about your companion and grandparents! Life can be so challenging sometimes!
Let me know your email and I will fill you in on some good (and now a little sad..just happened) about the twins!
AND, We would LOVE to have you guys come stay--you do know we are in the boondocks now, right? However, you are ALWAYS welcome to come stay!
thatswhatitellmyself@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having fun!! IT was fun to see you over New Years! We made our blog private and would love to invite you... can you send me your email address to marilee001@msn.com?
Hope 2009 is a good one!!
Post a Comment