Canon was a dragon for Halloween. He was so cute and loved the costume. He even took it out of the closet and brought it to me a few days after Halloween and wanted it on. We had so much fun and Canon thought it was great getting all that Candy!!!
CUuuuUUUte! I love little fuzzy costumes like this! They are so adorable. I wish we could have seen that happy kid's face. I love his non-stop smile... speaking of that, I'm sure football season is over & you guys are OVERDUE for a visit to our house. When is the big day?!?
5 comments:
Very cute!!!!!!
Love the costume!! SO CUTE!! Hope you guys are doing well!
CUuuuUUUte! I love little fuzzy costumes like this! They are so adorable. I wish we could have seen that happy kid's face. I love his non-stop smile... speaking of that, I'm sure football season is over & you guys are OVERDUE for a visit to our house. When is the big day?!?
Jessica! I just found your blog! I love it, it is so cute, I love reading about the whole Hiatt family! Keep adding pics!
April
YOu have such an adorable little guy!!! I doubt you ever remember me but I was so happy to stumble across your blog!!
Post a Comment