So not only does Canon tackle now but Calvin has also taught him the 3-point stance!!! (For those of you that don't know it is football) He also loves to watch football on TV with PAPA. I am definitely in need of girl now!
Ward talent show
13 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, that is sooooo adorable! I mean it! My dad was a Calvin--lived, ate and breathed football...and therfore I hate the sport--so for me to adorablize anything football is saying something...
now, ahem...CALVIN...My next comment has been coming on for awhile now...boiling over within me, waiting for the right moment to present itself. That time is not coming so I say, "on with it!"
I am going to assume you read our blog..because my soft ego could not even fathom that you may not-- so.. on to business...(clearing of throat here) "WHERE IN THE NAAAAME OF ALL THINGS HOLY ARE YOUR COMMENTS?!?!"
Leave them from this day forth or evil, gum spitting trolls and widgets will be mailed in lue of Christmas card this year!
Oh, and tell your mom "Hi."
OMG! He is going to be a BALLA! He is getting so big! I miss you guys and I cant even wait to squeeze him at Christmas. Mom and Dad have been practicing my name with him which makes me so excited lol. Live you guys!
**Love you guys!
lol! So cute!
Post a Comment