*Calvin*Jessica*Canon*Jeremy*
Canon looks so handsome!What a cutie!
DANG! there are two words that come to mind when I see this picture of Canon....Big Pimpin! ha! How about Canon is a straight player! just like his uncle. posted by...Tye
Vic & I LOVE the picture of Cannon! He is such a cute little guy.
OH MY GOSH!! He is so adorable!
When is football season over? I am so excited for you guys to come visit!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Canon looks so handsome!What a cutie!
DANG! there are two words that come to mind when I see this picture of Canon....Big Pimpin! ha! How about Canon is a straight player! just like his uncle.
posted by...Tye
Vic & I LOVE the picture of Cannon! He is such a cute little guy.
OH MY GOSH!! He is so adorable!
When is football season over? I am so excited for you guys to come visit!
Post a Comment