One day Canon was carrying around this bag of licorice. It was really funny because the bag weighs like 2 lbs!
And then Canon After he eat some licorice!!
1 comments:
Anonymous
hi this is Angie (and Jason) Schlenz (from MD) --....really we are so lame because as I was going through old Christmas cards from this past Christmas and I noticed your blog address. WE are going to definately save this to favorites. The pictures are great!!! Cannon is getting so big!!!! I don't know if you have our blog address: www.welovetoshmush.blogspot.com Happy Day to you guys!!!
1 comments:
hi this is Angie (and Jason) Schlenz (from MD) --....really we are so lame because as I was going through old Christmas cards from this past Christmas and I noticed your blog address. WE are going to definately save this to favorites. The pictures are great!!! Cannon is getting so big!!!! I don't know if you have our blog address:
www.welovetoshmush.blogspot.com
Happy Day to you guys!!!
Post a Comment