Hey you guys! i found you through a totally random person, Krystal Withers. She just cut my hair. Jessica, i've been meaning to call you. Sorry it's taken so long. We should get together sometime!
Calvin--hey guy--long time no see. I pulled out the old Christmas cards today and saw this on the bottom. I was so excited!! Your little guy is sooooo cute--chubby little thing! I will tell mark to check it out tom. (he is already in bed) check out ours www.goofygoddards.blogspot.com chat at ya later! jackie
HI THERE! CUTE..CUTE..PICTURES OF YOUR KID. THIS IS YOUR COUSIN ANDREA AND I GOT YOUR BLOG ADDRESS FROM YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD. I HAVE FINALLY COME AROUND TO SETTING UP A BLOG OF MY OWN AND MY SITE IS kenandrea, SO IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE..TAKE A LOOK. KEEP IN TOUCH.
11 comments:
He is so cute! Can't wait to see you all this summer!
So cute!
Hey you guys! i found you through a totally random person, Krystal Withers. She just cut my hair. Jessica, i've been meaning to call you. Sorry it's taken so long. We should get together sometime!
Calvin--hey guy--long time no see. I pulled out the old Christmas cards today and saw this on the bottom. I was so excited!! Your little guy is sooooo cute--chubby little thing! I will tell mark to check it out tom. (he is already in bed) check out ours www.goofygoddards.blogspot.com
chat at ya later!
jackie
What a cutie! I love the ducky, what a great idea! Come visit us! It would be fun to get the kids together!
We are so glad to find you blogging. I think everyone is doing it now! Cute Blog!
We have changed our blog address to: www.onehappyshmushingfamily.blogspot.com
Wanted to let you know!
Cute cute pictures!
What a Cutie! We miss you guys! Glad to see everyone is doing so well.
What a cutie! Love the cheeks...
Hey! We'll be in town over the 4th for a little bit.. if you guys don't have any plans, give us a call at Jeff's house! Hope you're doing well!
HI THERE! CUTE..CUTE..PICTURES OF YOUR KID. THIS IS YOUR COUSIN ANDREA AND I GOT YOUR BLOG ADDRESS FROM YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD. I HAVE FINALLY COME AROUND TO SETTING UP A BLOG OF MY OWN AND MY SITE IS kenandrea, SO IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE..TAKE A LOOK. KEEP IN TOUCH.
Post a Comment