Canon's first Halloween was alot of fun. He dressed up as a little devil and Grandma Karen gave him a little ghost bag to hold all of his goodies. Mommy & Daddy helped Canon enjoy his treat. He even received some baby food and 50 cents. Mommy bought him this cute little Halloween outfit that he wore until it was time to Trick or Treat.
5 comments:
Canon is such a doll!! I can't believe he is getting so big!! Love , cindy & chris Boettcher
Jess he is so cute!!! Love Sky and Jess Jones
Such a cute little guy!! :) You must have so much fun w/ him! I'm glad to know you have a blog! Now I will have to check it to see what new pictures and stuff you have up here! Our blog is www.krystal-lee.blogspot.com
Love, Krystal Withers
Hiatt's!! Hello! We just got your Christmas card and it's the first time we have seen Canon!! What a CUTIE!!!! Seriously!!! HOw sad is that?!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog so that we can keep in touch! We'll have to try and get together soon!! Hope you are all doing well! Today is Brooks' first birthday! Holy cow! So we are going to get everything ready, wish we lived closer so that you could come!! Happy New Year!!
Love, the Aldred's
ok... so how's about we see maybe some of Cannon first Christmas or New Years... c'mon!!! We needs some updates! ;)
Post a Comment